EasyMiner version 0.66
EasyMiner version 0.66 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EasyMiner version 0.66 from your PCOpen Radio Directory, Inc.
. You can find out more on Open Radio Directory, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to EasyMiner version 0.66 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyminer/
. EasyMiner version 0.66 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyMiner directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. EasyMiner version 0.66's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyMiner\unins000.exe. EasyMiner.exe is the EasyMiner version 0.66's main executable file and it occupies around 5.09 MB (5338624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EasyMiner version 0.66. They occupy an average of 6.15 MB (6449825
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- 7zG.exe (222.50 KB)
- EasyMiner.exe (5.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This info is about EasyMiner version 0.66 version 0.66
EasyMiner version 0.66 is an application released by the software company Open Radio Directory, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove EasyMiner version 0.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EasyMiner version 0.66 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EasyMiner version 0.66 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyMiner version 0.66". If it exists on your system the EasyMiner version 0.66 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EasyMiner version 0.66 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EasyMiner version 0.66, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyMiner version 0.66:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyminer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyMiner version 0.66.
8. After uninstalling EasyMiner version 0.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EasyMiner version 0.66 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyMiner version 0.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyMiner version 0.66 by Open Radio Directory, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EasyMiner version 0.66 by Open Radio Directory, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EasyMiner version 0.66 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 13:29:24.500