EasyConnect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EasyConnect from your computerSangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. EasyConnect is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient\SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EasyConnect. SangforCSClient.exe is the EasyConnect's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.23 MB (2337448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EasyConnect. They occupy about 3.37 MB (3529464
bytes) on disk.
- InstallControl.exe (56.68 KB)
- LogoutTimeOut.exe (342.54 KB)
- SangforCSClient.exe (2.23 MB)
- SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe (38.33 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (726.53 KB)
This page is about EasyConnect version 610100
only. For more EasyConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EasyConnect is a program by the software company Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase EasyConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EasyConnect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EasyConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyConnect". If it exists on your system the EasyConnect application will be found automatically. When you click EasyConnect in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EasyConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyConnect.
8. After uninstalling EasyConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyConnect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:23:04.453