Easy SpeedUp Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall Easy SpeedUp Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Easy SpeedUp Manager from your computerSamsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.
. You can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\EasySpeedUpManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Easy SpeedUp Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EasySpeedUpManager2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 589.50 KB (603648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Easy SpeedUp Manager. They occupy about 3.39 MB (3558512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasySpeedUpManager.exe (702.50 KB)
- EasySpeedUpManager2.exe (589.50 KB)
- OSCHeckDriverInst.exe (329.00 KB)
- ProgressDlg.exe (1.67 MB)
- SabiDrvInst.exe (72.55 KB)
- SabiDrvInst.exe (70.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Easy SpeedUp Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Easy SpeedUp Manager:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Easy SpeedUp Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\BootCom.esum
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\clickerx.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\dmi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\NotRespondingDlg.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\OSCHeckDriverInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\ProgressDlg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\Sabi3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\UI_Desc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\EasySpeedUpManager-x64.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Sabi.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Sabi.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\sabi64.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\SabiDrvInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\SetupSchdule.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\EasySpeedUpManager.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Sabi.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Sabi.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\sabi32.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\SabiDrvInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\SetupSchdule.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\Easy SpeedUp Manager
Easy SpeedUp Manager is an application marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Easy SpeedUp Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy SpeedUp Manager". If it exists on your system the Easy SpeedUp Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Easy SpeedUp Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Easy SpeedUp Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Easy SpeedUp Manager.
8. After removing Easy SpeedUp Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Easy SpeedUp Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Easy SpeedUp Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager by Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy SpeedUp Manager by Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:21:16.887