Easy SpeedUp Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Easy SpeedUp Manager from your computerSamsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.. Easy SpeedUp Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\EasySpeedUpManager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Easy SpeedUp Manager is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. EasySpeedUpManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 702.50 KB (719360 bytes) on disk.
Easy SpeedUp Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.39 MB (3557344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasySpeedUpManager.exe (702.50 KB)
- EasySpeedUpManager2.exe (588.36 KB)
- OSCHeckDriverInst.exe (329.00 KB)
- ProgressDlg.exe (1.67 MB)
- SabiDrvInst.exe (72.55 KB)
- SabiDrvInst.exe (70.55 KB)
This page is about Easy SpeedUp Manager version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Easy SpeedUp Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Easy SpeedUp Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\BootCom.esum
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\clickerx.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\dmi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\NotRespondingDlg.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\OSCHeckDriverInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\ProgressDlg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\Sabi3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\UI_Desc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\EasySpeedUpManager-x64.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Sabi.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Sabi.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\sabi64.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\SabiDrvInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\SetupSchdule.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\EasySpeedUpManager.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Sabi.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Sabi.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\sabi32.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\SabiDrvInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\SetupSchdule.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\Easy SpeedUp Manager
Easy SpeedUp Manager is a program marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Easy SpeedUp Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Easy SpeedUp Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Easy SpeedUp Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy SpeedUp Manager". The Easy SpeedUp Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Easy SpeedUp Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Easy SpeedUp Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy SpeedUp Manager.
8. After uninstalling Easy SpeedUp Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy SpeedUp Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy SpeedUp Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager by Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Easy SpeedUp Manager by Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:31:42.860