Easy SpeedUp Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Easy SpeedUp Manager from your PCSamsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.. Easy SpeedUp Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\EasySpeedUpManager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Easy SpeedUp Manager is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. EasySpeedUpManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 702.50 KB (719360 bytes) on disk.
Easy SpeedUp Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.39 MB (3557344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasySpeedUpManager.exe (702.50 KB)
- EasySpeedUpManager2.exe (588.36 KB)
- OSCHeckDriverInst.exe (329.00 KB)
- ProgressDlg.exe (1.67 MB)
- SabiDrvInst.exe (72.55 KB)
- SabiDrvInst.exe (70.55 KB)
This page is about Easy SpeedUp Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Easy SpeedUp Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Easy SpeedUp Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\BootCom.esum
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\dmi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\OSCHeckDriverInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\ProgressDlg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\Sabi3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\UI_Desc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Sabi.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\Sabi.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\sabi64.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\SabiDrvInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\SetupSchdule.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x64\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Sabi.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\Sabi.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\sabi32.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\SabiDrvInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\SetupSchdule.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\x86\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\Easy SpeedUp Manager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager.exe
Easy SpeedUp Manager is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Easy SpeedUp Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Easy SpeedUp Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy SpeedUp Manager". If it exists on your system the Easy SpeedUp Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Easy SpeedUp Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Easy SpeedUp Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy SpeedUp Manager.
8. After removing Easy SpeedUp Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy SpeedUp Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy SpeedUp Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager by Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Easy SpeedUp Manager by Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy SpeedUp Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:31:42.860