Easy Speed Check
Easy Speed Check is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Easy Speed Check from your systemProbit Software LTD
. Go over here
for more information on Probit Software LTD. Easy Speed Check is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Easy Speed Check by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. easyspeedcheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 189.65 KB (194200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Easy Speed Check. They occupy about 268.71 KB (275155
bytes) on disk.
- easyspeedcheck.exe (189.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.06 KB)
This web page is about Easy Speed Check version 1.1.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Easy Speed Check versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Easy Speed Check.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check\cwebpage.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check\easyspeedcheck.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check\libcurl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easy Speed Check\libeay32.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Easy Speed Check
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy Speed Check
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy Speed Check\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy Speed Check\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy Speed Check\UninstallString
Easy Speed Check is an application offered by the software company Probit Software LTD. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Easy Speed Check is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Easy Speed Check from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Easy Speed Check or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy Speed Check". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Speed Check application will be found automatically. After you select Easy Speed Check in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Easy Speed Check, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy Speed Check.
8. After removing Easy Speed Check, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy Speed Check which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy Speed Check using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Easy Speed Check by Probit Software LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Easy Speed Check by Probit Software LTD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy Speed Check supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 12:07:42.083