Easy Help Desk version 2.1
Easy Help Desk version 2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Easy Help Desk version 2.1 from your PCRayance Tech
. More info about Rayance Tech can be seen here
. More data about the software Easy Help Desk version 2.1 can be found at http://www.rayancetech.com/
. Easy Help Desk version 2.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Help Desk directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Help Desk\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Easy Help Desk version 2.1. Easy Help Desk version 2.1's main file takes around 3.81 MB (3994624 bytes) and its name is Easy HelpDesk.exe.
The executables below are part of Easy Help Desk version 2.1. They take an average of 4.49 MB (4711413
bytes) on disk.
- Easy HelpDesk.exe (3.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This data is about Easy Help Desk version 2.1 version 2.1
Easy Help Desk version 2.1 is a program by Rayance Tech. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Easy Help Desk version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Easy Help Desk version 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy Help Desk version 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Help Desk version 2.1". The Easy Help Desk version 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Easy Help Desk version 2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Easy Help Desk version 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy Help Desk version 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.rayancetech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Help Desk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Easy Help Desk version 2.1.
8. After removing Easy Help Desk version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Help Desk version 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Help Desk version 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Easy Help Desk version 2.1 by Rayance Tech from your computer, nor are we saying that Easy Help Desk version 2.1 by Rayance Tech is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy Help Desk version 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 22:44:44.353