Easy File Encryptor 1.4
Easy File Encryptor 1.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Easy File Encryptor 1.4 from your systemAlex T.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Alex T.. More info about the application Easy File Encryptor 1.4 can be found at http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\EasyEncryptor folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Easy File Encryptor 1.4 is C:\Program Files\EasyEncryptor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 705.66 KB (722597 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
Easy File Encryptor 1.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 705.66 KB (722597
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Easy File Encryptor 1.4.
Easy File Encryptor 1.4 is an application by Alex T.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Easy File Encryptor 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Easy File Encryptor 1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Easy File Encryptor 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Easy File Encryptor 1.4". The Easy File Encryptor 1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Easy File Encryptor 1.4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Easy File Encryptor 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy File Encryptor 1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EasyEncryptor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Easy File Encryptor 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Easy File Encryptor 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy File Encryptor 1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Easy File Encryptor 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Easy File Encryptor 1.4 by Alex T. from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy File Encryptor 1.4 by Alex T. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy File Encryptor 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-26 21:16:24.260