Easy Deals 1.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Easy Deals 1.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Easy Deals 1.2 from your PCAdassistent
. Further information on Adassistent can be seen here
. Usually the Easy Deals 1.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Deals 1.2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Easy Deals 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Deals 1.2\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. e7fff043-ffe5-4b5a-be43-44f142496ccd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 31.91 KB (32672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Easy Deals 1.2. They take 133.81 KB (137024
bytes) on disk.
- e7fff043-ffe5-4b5a-be43-44f142496ccd.exe (31.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.91 KB)
This info is about Easy Deals 1.2 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Easy Deals 1.2 versions:
Easy Deals 1.2 is an application by Adassistent. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Easy Deals 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Easy Deals 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Easy Deals 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Deals 1.2". If it exists on your system the Easy Deals 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Easy Deals 1.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Easy Deals 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Easy Deals 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Easy Deals 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Easy Deals 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Deals 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Easy Deals 1.2 by Adassistent from your PC, we are not saying that Easy Deals 1.2 by Adassistent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy Deals 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:21:27.427