East Smart ACT 0
East Smart ACT 0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall East Smart ACT 0 from your systembasheerxxx
. More information on basheerxxx can be found here
. Further information about East Smart ACT 0 can be found at http://ibda3gate.com/vb/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing East Smart ACT 0 is C:\Program Files\WinZip\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 457.04 KB (468007 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside East Smart ACT 0. They take about 457.04 KB (468007
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (457.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0
of East Smart ACT 0.
East Smart ACT 0 is a program released by the software company basheerxxx. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove East Smart ACT 0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove East Smart ACT 0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find East Smart ACT 0 or simply click the Search field and type in "East Smart ACT 0". The East Smart ACT 0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click East Smart ACT 0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding East Smart ACT 0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for East Smart ACT 0:
- The software company is: http://ibda3gate.com/vb/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall East Smart ACT 0.
8. After removing East Smart ACT 0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of East Smart ACT 0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing East Smart ACT 0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove East Smart ACT 0 by basheerxxx from your computer, nor are we saying that East Smart ACT 0 by basheerxxx is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove East Smart ACT 0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:59:56.987