East India Company Collection
This page is about East India Company Collection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall East India Company Collection from your systemStardock Corporation
. More information on Stardock Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\East India Company Collection folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\East India Company Collection\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall eiccomplete is the full command line if you want to remove East India Company Collection. ImpulseLauncher.exe is the East India Company Collection's primary executable file and it takes around 458.75 KB (469760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside East India Company Collection. They take about 20.88 MB (21892656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eastindia.exe (4.24 MB)
- ImpulseLauncher.exe (458.75 KB)
- piratebay.exe (3.93 MB)
- privateer.exe (4.30 MB)
- trafalgar.exe (4.20 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (721.36 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- EICServer.exe (843.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
East India Company Collection is a program by Stardock Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove East India Company Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase East India Company Collection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find East India Company Collection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "East India Company Collection". The East India Company Collection application will be found automatically. When you select East India Company Collection in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding East India Company Collection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove East India Company Collection.
8. After removing East India Company Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong East India Company Collection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling East India Company Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove East India Company Collection by Stardock Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that East India Company Collection by Stardock Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove East India Company Collection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:21:30.173