EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 from your PCCHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd
. More information about CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://www.todo-backup.com/support/
to get more information about EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 on CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\Todo Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\Todo Backup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6. Loader.exe is the EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 505.57 KB (517704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6. They occupy 86.66 MB (90865616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- Agent.exe (66.57 KB)
- AppSetup.exe (74.07 KB)
- AutoLoaderApp.exe (17.07 KB)
- BackupMain.exe (692.57 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (288.00 KB)
- bootsect.exe (95.00 KB)
- BrowserExe64.exe (662.50 KB)
- BrowserMail.exe (130.50 KB)
- BuiltInUserMgr.exe (7.50 KB)
- CheckMapi.exe (410.07 KB)
- CMCLoader.exe (479.07 KB)
- ConfigIso.exe (58.07 KB)
- DrvSetup.exe (157.57 KB)
- EmailBrowserProcess.exe (15.50 KB)
- EmailSizeProcess32.exe (182.00 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (11.55 MB)
- ErrorReportEx.exe (11.56 MB)
- EuWatch.exe (69.07 KB)
- Group.exe (46.57 KB)
- GuardAgent.exe (23.07 KB)
- Help.exe (168.57 KB)
- HelpCMC.exe (140.07 KB)
- InstallBoot.exe (103.07 KB)
- ISOExport.exe (33.92 MB)
- LastApp.exe (1.61 MB)
- Loader.exe (505.57 KB)
- PSHToolForMail64.exe (623.00 KB)
- PxeService.exe (29.07 KB)
- ShellStart.exe (377.57 KB)
- sm.exe (112.07 KB)
- syslinux.exe (31.07 KB)
- TapeManager.exe (9.71 MB)
- TBConsoleUI.exe (2.62 MB)
- TBFVSS64.exe (119.07 KB)
- TBNetWorkUI.exe (1.17 MB)
- TbService.exe (106.57 KB)
- TrayNotify.exe (1.31 MB)
- TrayTip.exe (1.67 MB)
- UninstallPxe.exe (18.07 KB)
- ureport.exe (840.57 KB)
- VssFreeze-Server.exe (446.57 KB)
- VssFreeze-XP.exe (431.57 KB)
- WinChkdsk.exe (61.07 KB)
- XSnapShotTip.exe (241.07 KB)
- AppSetup.exe (50.57 KB)
- AutoLoaderAppX64.exe (18.07 KB)
- DrvSetup.exe (152.07 KB)
- EmailBrowserProcess.exe (78.50 KB)
- EmailPipeServer64.exe (1.23 MB)
- EmailSizeProcess64.exe (612.50 KB)
- VssFreeze-Server.exe (621.57 KB)
- WinChkdsk.exe (45.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6
of EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6.
EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 is an application marketed by the software company CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6". If it exists on your system the EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 app will be found very quickly. When you click EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6:
- The software company is: http://www.todo-backup.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\Todo Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6.
8. After removing EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 by CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 by CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EaseUS Todo Backup Home 5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:04:11.970