EaseUS Partition Master 10.1
EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 from your systemEaseUS
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EaseUS. You can get more details about EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 at http://www.easeus.com/support.htm
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master 10.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.16 KB (307368 bytes) on disk and is called EPMStartLoader.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside EaseUS Partition Master 10.1. They take about 111.31 MB (116714776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- 7za.exe (577.57 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (288.00 KB)
- bootsect.exe (95.00 KB)
- ConvertFat2NTFS.exe (12.16 KB)
- epm0.exe (267.66 KB)
- epmConsole.exe (2.46 MB)
- EpmNews.exe (1.99 MB)
- EPMStartLoader.exe (300.16 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (127.66 KB)
- ExportISO.exe (2.31 MB)
- grubinst.exe (115.50 KB)
- Main.exe (3.71 MB)
- sm.exe (71.13 KB)
- spawn.exe (55.66 KB)
- syslinux.exe (30.38 KB)
- tb_free.exe (95.71 MB)
- tb_free_installer.exe (456.73 KB)
- uexperice.exe (40.14 KB)
- ureport.exe (43.66 KB)
- WinChkdsk.exe (33.16 KB)
- TrayPopup.exe (350.07 KB)
- TrayTipAgentE.exe (248.07 KB)
- TrayTipConfig.exe (163.57 KB)
- ConvertFat2NTFS.exe (14.16 KB)
- WinChkdsk.exe (45.16 KB)
- AddDrivers.exe (312.00 KB)
- AddDrivers.exe (451.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of EaseUS Partition Master 10.1.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\EaseUS Partition Master 10.1.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EaseUS Partition Master_is1
EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 is an application released by the software company EaseUS. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EaseUS Partition Master 10.1". If it is installed on your PC the EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EaseUS Partition Master 10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EaseUS Partition Master 10.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.easeus.com/support.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master 10.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EaseUS Partition Master 10.1.
8. After uninstalling EaseUS Partition Master 10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 by EaseUS from your PC, nor are we saying that EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 by EaseUS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:57:14.077