EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 from your PCEaseUS
. Take a look here
for more information on EaseUS. You can read more about related to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 at http://www.easeus.com
. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called DRW.exe and its approximative size is 196.57 KB (201288 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0. They occupy 12.89 MB (13516568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DRW.exe (196.57 KB)
- DRW0.exe (9.81 MB)
- DRWReport.exe (223.57 KB)
- DRWReportDeutsch.exe (225.57 KB)
- DRWRestart.exe (18.57 KB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (513.57 KB)
- RdfCheck.exe (24.07 KB)
- sm.exe (112.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.57 KB)
- ureport.exe (981.07 KB)
- ureportDeutsch.exe (163.57 KB)
The current page applies to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 version 5.8.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EASEUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0_is1
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 is a program offered by the software company EaseUS. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0". If it exists on your system the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 program will be found automatically. When you select EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0:
- The software company is: http://www.easeus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0.
8. After removing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 by EaseUS from your computer, we are not saying that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 by EaseUS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:33:36.113