EagleGet version 184.108.40.206
This page is about EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall EagleGet version 18.104.22.168 from your computerEagleGet
. More information about EagleGet can be seen here
. More details about EagleGet version 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.eagleget.com/
. EagleGet version 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for EagleGet version 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet\unins000.exe". EagleGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1792000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EagleGet version 184.108.40.206. They occupy an average of 4.05 MB (4246433
bytes) on disk.
- EagleGet.exe (1.71 MB)
- EGMonitor.exe (225.00 KB)
- eg_videos.exe (956.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall EagleGet version 22.214.171.124:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EagleGet version 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EagleGet
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\CrashRpt.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\dl.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\EagleGet.exe
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\libcurl.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-eagleget
EagleGet version 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company EagleGet. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall EagleGet version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EagleGet version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EagleGet version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the EagleGet version 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select EagleGet version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EagleGet version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EagleGet version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eagleget.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EagleGet version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing EagleGet version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EagleGet version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EagleGet version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EagleGet version 184.108.40.206 by EagleGet from your computer, we are not saying that EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 by EagleGet is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EagleGet version 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:30:59.290