EagleGet version 220.127.116.11
EagleGet version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall EagleGet version 22.214.171.124 from your PCEagleGet
. Further information on EagleGet can be seen here
. You can read more about about EagleGet version 126.96.36.199 at http://www.eagleget.com/
. EagleGet version 188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for EagleGet version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet\unins000.exe. EagleGet.exe is the EagleGet version 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1239552 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in EagleGet version 18.104.22.168. They take 3.32 MB (3477367
bytes) on disk.
- EagleGet.exe (1.18 MB)
- eg_videos.exe (956.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of EagleGet version 126.96.36.199.
EagleGet version 188.8.131.52 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EagleGet version 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\captures.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\CrashRpt.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\dl.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\EagleGet.exe
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\eagleSniffer.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\eg_videos.exe
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\IEGraberBHO.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\npEagleget.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\ssl.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\sslQuery.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\UninstallIco.ico
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\util.dll
- C:\Program Files\EagleGet\zlib.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-eagleget
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Download all links with EagleGet
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Download with EagleGet
EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company EagleGet. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase EagleGet version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EagleGet version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EagleGet version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EagleGet version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the EagleGet version 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EagleGet version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EagleGet version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eagleget.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EagleGet version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling EagleGet version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EagleGet version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EagleGet version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EagleGet version 18.104.22.168 by EagleGet from your PC, we are not saying that EagleGet version 22.214.171.124 by EagleGet is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EagleGet version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:46:46.987