Eador. Masters of the Broken World
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World from your computerSnowbird Games
. More data about Snowbird Games can be read here
. More data about the software Eador. Masters of the Broken World can be found at http://www.snowbirdgames.com/eador/?lang=en
. Usually the Eador. Masters of the Broken World application is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Eador. Masters of the Broken World folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Eador. Masters of the Broken World's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Eador. Masters of the Broken World. They take about 20.56 MB (21559755
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.12 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.14 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.20 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.11 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.13 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Eador. Masters of the Broken World we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Eador. Masters of the Broken World.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 232050
Eador. Masters of the Broken World is an application offered by Snowbird Games. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Eador. Masters of the Broken World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Eador. Masters of the Broken World or simply click the Search field and type in "Eador. Masters of the Broken World". If it exists on your system the Eador. Masters of the Broken World application will be found very quickly. After you select Eador. Masters of the Broken World in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Eador. Masters of the Broken World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eador. Masters of the Broken World:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.snowbirdgames.com/eador/?lang=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World.
8. After uninstalling Eador. Masters of the Broken World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Eador. Masters of the Broken World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eador. Masters of the Broken World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World by Snowbird Games from your computer, we are not saying that Eador. Masters of the Broken World by Snowbird Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:30:06.963