Eador. Masters of the Broken World
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World from your computerSnowbird Games
. More data about Snowbird Games can be read here
. More data about the software Eador. Masters of the Broken World can be found at http://www.snowbirdgames.com/eador/?lang=en
. Usually the Eador. Masters of the Broken World application is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Eador. Masters of the Broken World folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Eador. Masters of the Broken World's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Eador. Masters of the Broken World. They take about 20.56 MB (21559755
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.12 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.14 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.20 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.11 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.13 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Eador. Masters of the Broken World is a program released by the software company Snowbird Games. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eador. Masters of the Broken World or simply click the Search field and type in "Eador. Masters of the Broken World". The Eador. Masters of the Broken World program will be found automatically. When you click Eador. Masters of the Broken World in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Eador. Masters of the Broken World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eador. Masters of the Broken World:
- The publisher is: http://www.snowbirdgames.com/eador/?lang=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World.
8. After removing Eador. Masters of the Broken World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eador. Masters of the Broken World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eador. Masters of the Broken World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World by Snowbird Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Eador. Masters of the Broken World by Snowbird Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:30:06.963