EZDownloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EZDownloader from your PCEZDownloader
. Take a look here
for more information on EZDownloader. EZDownloader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EZDownloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called EZDownloader.exe and it has a size of 285.50 KB (292352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in EZDownloader. They occupy 1.44 MB (1505649
bytes) on disk.
- EZDownloader.exe (285.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about EZDownloader version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
EZDownloader is a program offered by the software company EZDownloader. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase EZDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EZDownloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EZDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "EZDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the EZDownloader app will be found automatically. When you click EZDownloader in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EZDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EZDownloader.
8. After uninstalling EZDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EZDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EZDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EZDownloader by EZDownloader from your computer, we are not saying that EZDownloader by EZDownloader is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EZDownloader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:06.293