EZDownloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EZDownloader from your systemEZDownloader
. Take a look here
for more information on EZDownloader. EZDownloader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EZDownloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called EZDownloader.exe and it has a size of 285.50 KB (292352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in EZDownloader. They occupy 1.44 MB (1505649
bytes) on disk.
- EZDownloader.exe (285.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about EZDownloader version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EZDownloader:
The files below remain on your disk by EZDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.Extension.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.Spider.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\TabStrip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\unins000.exe
EZDownloader is a program by EZDownloader. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall EZDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EZDownloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EZDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "EZDownloader". The EZDownloader program will be found very quickly. After you select EZDownloader in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EZDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EZDownloader.
8. After removing EZDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EZDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EZDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EZDownloader by EZDownloader from your PC, we are not saying that EZDownloader by EZDownloader is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EZDownloader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:06.293