EZCastPro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall EZCastPro from your systemActions-Micro
. You can read more on Actions-Micro or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCastPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCastPro\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCastPro\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall EZCastPro. EZCastPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.43 MB (3591512 bytes) on disk.
EZCastPro is comprised of the following executables which take 4.02 MB (4215983
bytes) on disk:
- devcon_amd64.exe (68.50 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (56.00 KB)
- DOS2UNIX.EXE (40.00 KB)
- EZCastPro.exe (3.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (445.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of EZCastPro. Click on the links below for other EZCastPro versions:
...click to view all...
EZCastPro is an application offered by the software company Actions-Micro. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove EZCastPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EZCastPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EZCastPro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZCastPro". If it exists on your system the EZCastPro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EZCastPro in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EZCastPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EZCastPro.
8. After uninstalling EZCastPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EZCastPro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EZCastPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EZCastPro by Actions-Micro from your computer, nor are we saying that EZCastPro by Actions-Micro is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EZCastPro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:15:37.850