EZ View is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall EZ View from your PCActions-Micro
. Take a look here
for more details on Actions-Micro. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ View folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ View\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EZ View. EZ View.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.23 MB (4430736 bytes) on disk.
EZ View installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.77 MB (5003723
bytes) on disk.
- devcon_amd64.exe (68.50 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (56.00 KB)
- EZ View.exe (4.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (435.06 KB)
This web page is about EZ View version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other application versions of EZ View:
EZ View is a program offered by the software company Actions-Micro. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase EZ View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EZ View using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EZ View or simply activate the Search field and type in "EZ View". The EZ View app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EZ View in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EZ View, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EZ View.
8. After removing EZ View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EZ View that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EZ View with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EZ View by Actions-Micro from your PC, we are not saying that EZ View by Actions-Micro is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EZ View supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:38:45.690