EXTRB 5.4.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EXTRB 5.4.3 from your PCJeanLutz SA
. Check out here
for more info on JeanLutz SA. You can read more about related to EXTRB 5.4.3 at http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
. EXTRB 5.4.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXTRB directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall EXTRB 5.4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXTRB\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EXTRB.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.58 MB (1654784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EXTRB 5.4.3. They occupy about 2.26 MB (2370037
bytes) on disk.
- EXTRB.EXE (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This web page is about EXTRB 5.4.3 version 5.4.3
EXTRB 5.4.3 is a program offered by JeanLutz SA. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase EXTRB 5.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EXTRB 5.4.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EXTRB 5.4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXTRB 5.4.3". The EXTRB 5.4.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EXTRB 5.4.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EXTRB 5.4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXTRB 5.4.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXTRB\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EXTRB 5.4.3.
8. After uninstalling EXTRB 5.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EXTRB 5.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EXTRB 5.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXTRB 5.4.3 by JeanLutz SA from your PC, we are not saying that EXTRB 5.4.3 by JeanLutz SA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXTRB 5.4.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 12:08:56.740