This page contains detailed information on how to remove EXPERTool v9.26 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool v9.26 from your PCGainward Co. Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Click on http://www.gainward.com/
to get more info about EXPERTool v9.26 on Gainward Co. Ltd.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EXPERTool v9.26 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2028336 bytes) on disk and is called TBPanel.exe.
EXPERTool v9.26 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.63 MB (6949204
bytes) on disk.
- TBPanel.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- G-PANEL.exe (1.63 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (1.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of EXPERTool v9.26.
EXPERTool v9.26 is an application marketed by Gainward Co. Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall EXPERTool v9.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EXPERTool v9.26 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EXPERTool v9.26 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v9.26". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v9.26 application will be found automatically. When you click EXPERTool v9.26 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EXPERTool v9.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v9.26:
- The software company is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EXPERTool v9.26.
8. After removing EXPERTool v9.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v9.26 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EXPERTool v9.26 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v9.26 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool v9.26 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool v9.26 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 12:46:43.723