EXPERTool v9.14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EXPERTool v9.14 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Please open http://www.gainward.com/
if you want to read more on EXPERTool v9.14 on Gainward Co. Ltd.'s website. Usually the EXPERTool v9.14 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder, depending on the user's option during install. EXPERTool v9.14's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TBPanel.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2194904 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in EXPERTool v9.14. They occupy 4.00 MB (4194262
bytes) on disk.
- TBPanel.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (782.80 KB)
This info is about EXPERTool v9.14 version 220.127.116.11
EXPERTool v9.14 is a program marketed by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove EXPERTool v9.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EXPERTool v9.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EXPERTool v9.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v9.14". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v9.14 app will be found automatically. After you click EXPERTool v9.14 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EXPERTool v9.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v9.14:
- The software company is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EXPERTool v9.14.
8. After removing EXPERTool v9.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v9.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v9.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool v9.14 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v9.14 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EXPERTool v9.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 07:50:38.610