EXPERTool 7.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 from your PCGainward Co., Ltd
. You can find out more on Gainward Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on EXPERTool 7.8 at http://www.gainward.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for EXPERTool 7.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.08 MB (2181744 bytes) on disk and is titled TBPANEL.exe.
The following executable files are contained in EXPERTool 7.8. They take 2.82 MB (2960432
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (2.08 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.03 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.8
of EXPERTool 7.8.
EXPERTool 7.8 is a program released by the software company Gainward Co., Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EXPERTool 7.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EXPERTool 7.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool 7.8". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool 7.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EXPERTool 7.8 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EXPERTool 7.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool 7.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EXPERTool 7.8.
8. After uninstalling EXPERTool 7.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 7.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 7.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool 7.8 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:40:02.070