This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EXPERTool 7.18 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EXPERTool 7.18 from your computerGainward Co., Ltd
. Further information on Gainward Co., Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info related to EXPERTool 7.18 at http://www.gainward.com
. EXPERTool 7.18 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling EXPERTool 7.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TBPANEL.exe is the EXPERTool 7.18's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.16 MB (2265416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EXPERTool 7.18. They occupy 2.91 MB (3048011
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (2.16 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.18
of EXPERTool 7.18.
EXPERTool 7.18 is a program by Gainward Co., Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase EXPERTool 7.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EXPERTool 7.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EXPERTool 7.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXPERTool 7.18". The EXPERTool 7.18 program will be found automatically. After you click EXPERTool 7.18 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EXPERTool 7.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool 7.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EXPERTool 7.18.
8. After removing EXPERTool 7.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 7.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 7.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool 7.18 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EXPERTool 7.18 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool 7.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:00:21.527