You can find on this page details on how to remove EXPERTool 6.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool 6.4 from your computerGainward Co., Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Gainward Co., Ltd. Please follow http://www.gainward.com
if you want to read more on EXPERTool 6.4 on Gainward Co., Ltd's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EXPERTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EXPERTool 6.4. TBPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.04 MB (2138408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with EXPERTool 6.4. They occupy about 4.31 MB (4520914
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPanel.exe (2.04 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (433.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4
of EXPERTool 6.4.
EXPERTool 6.4 is a program by Gainward Co., Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase EXPERTool 6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EXPERTool 6.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EXPERTool 6.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool 6.4". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool 6.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EXPERTool 6.4 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EXPERTool 6.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool 6.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EXPERTool 6.4.
8. After removing EXPERTool 6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 6.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool 6.4 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool 6.4 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool 6.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:11:35.653