EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 from your PCRellik Software
. Go over here
for more info on Rellik Software. Click on http://www.exifdatechanger.com
to get more details about EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 on Rellik Software's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXIF Date Changer directory (same installation drive as Windows). EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXIF Date Changer\unins000.exe. EXIFDateChanger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 291.00 KB (297984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1. They occupy about 8.80 MB (9226462
bytes) on disk.
- EXIFDateChanger.exe (291.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.08 KB)
- exiftool.exe (7.84 MB)
This web page is about EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 version 3.5.1
EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 is an application by the software company Rellik Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 application will be found automatically. After you click EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.exifdatechanger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXIF Date Changer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1.
8. After uninstalling EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 by Rellik Software from your computer, we are not saying that EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 by Rellik Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXIF Date Changer v3.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 21:55:34.170