This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall EXGTE 3.16 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EXGTE 3.16 from your systemJeanLutz SA
. Go over here
where you can find out more on JeanLutz SA. Please open http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
if you want to read more on EXGTE 3.16 on JeanLutz SA's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXGTE directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. EXGTE 3.16's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXGTE\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1695744 bytes) on disk and is titled exgte.exe.
EXGTE 3.16 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.18 MB (3333321
bytes) on disk.
- exgte.exe (1.62 MB)
- tepscjtc.exe (414.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallEX.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EXGTE 3.16 version 3.16
EXGTE 3.16 is a program by the software company JeanLutz SA. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase EXGTE 3.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EXGTE 3.16 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EXGTE 3.16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXGTE 3.16". If it is installed on your PC the EXGTE 3.16 app will be found automatically. After you click EXGTE 3.16 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EXGTE 3.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXGTE 3.16:
- The publisher is: http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXGTE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EXGTE 3.16.
8. After removing EXGTE 3.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EXGTE 3.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXGTE 3.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EXGTE 3.16 by JeanLutz SA from your computer, nor are we saying that EXGTE 3.16 by JeanLutz SA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EXGTE 3.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:11:35.690