You can find on this page details on how to remove EXEPF 5.31 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EXEPF 5.31 from your PCJeanLutz SA
. More data about JeanLutz SA can be read here
. Please open http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
if you want to read more on EXEPF 5.31 on JeanLutz SA's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXEPF directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXEPF\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall EXEPF 5.31. exepf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 159.00 KB (162816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EXEPF 5.31. They take 1.70 MB (1779913
bytes) on disk.
- exepf.exe (159.00 KB)
- tepscjtc.exe (414.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about EXEPF 5.31 version 5.31
EXEPF 5.31 is a program marketed by JeanLutz SA. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove EXEPF 5.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EXEPF 5.31 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EXEPF 5.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EXEPF 5.31". If it is installed on your PC the EXEPF 5.31 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EXEPF 5.31 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EXEPF 5.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXEPF 5.31:
- The publisher is: http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXEPF\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EXEPF 5.31.
8. After removing EXEPF 5.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EXEPF 5.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EXEPF 5.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXEPF 5.31 by JeanLutz SA from your PC, we are not saying that EXEPF 5.31 by JeanLutz SA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXEPF 5.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:11:35.673