EVEREST Home Edition v2.20
EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 from your computerLavalys Inc
. Open here
where you can read more on Lavalys Inc. You can get more details on EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 at http://www.lavalys.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. EVEREST Home Edition v2.20's main file takes around 39.00 KB (39936 bytes) and is named everest.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in EVEREST Home Edition v2.20. They take 114.45 KB (117193
bytes) on disk.
- everest.exe (39.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 version 2.20
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_cpl.cpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_icons.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_memlat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_xpicons.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_zipdll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EVEREST Home Edition_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest.exe
EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 is an application released by Lavalys Inc. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EVEREST Home Edition v2.20". If it is installed on your PC the EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 application will be found very quickly. When you select EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EVEREST Home Edition v2.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVEREST Home Edition v2.20:
- The software company is: http://www.lavalys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EVEREST Home Edition v2.20.
8. After removing EVEREST Home Edition v2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 by Lavalys Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 by Lavalys Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EVEREST Home Edition v2.20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:41.027