EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 from your computerLavalys, Inc.
. Additional info about Lavalys, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.lavalys.com
if you want to read more on EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 on Lavalys, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. everest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.45 MB (2568288 bytes) on disk.
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.11 MB (3265588
bytes) on disk.
- everest.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
The current page applies to EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 version 5.30
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30.Folders found on disk after you uninstall EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30:
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\pkey.txt
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 is an application by Lavalys, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30". The EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 application will be found automatically. When you click EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30:
- The software company is: http://www.lavalys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30.
8. After removing EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 by Lavalys, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 by Lavalys, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:43:01.707