This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall EVEMon for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EVEMon from your systemEVEMon Development Team
. Check out here
for more information on EVEMon Development Team. You can get more details about EVEMon at http://
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for EVEMon is C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.31 MB (2420736 bytes) on disk and is named EVEMon.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in EVEMon. They occupy 2.46 MB (2584419
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.31 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of EVEMon. Click on the links below for other EVEMon versions:
EVEMon is an application offered by EVEMon Development Team. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EVEMon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EVEMon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVEMon". The EVEMon program will be found very quickly. When you click EVEMon in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EVEMon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the program is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EVEMon.
8. After uninstalling EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEMon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EVEMon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVEMon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 19:34:31.160