ETDWare PS/2-x64 188.8.131.52_WHQL
This web page is about ETDWare PS/2-x64 184.108.40.206_WHQL for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. ETDWare PS/2-x64 220.127.116.11_WHQL's primary file takes about 604.88 KB (619392 bytes) and is named ETDCtrl.exe. How to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-x64 18.104.22.168_WHQL from your PC
ETDWare PS/2-x64 22.214.171.124_WHQL installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 978.88 KB (1002368
bytes) on disk.
- ETDCtrl.exe (604.88 KB)
- ETDMag.exe (77.00 KB)
- ETDUninst.exe (297.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ETDWare PS/2-x64 126.96.36.199_WHQL version 26188.8.131.52
Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase ETDWare PS/2-x64 184.108.40.206_WHQL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ETDWare PS/2-x64 220.127.116.11_WHQL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ETDWare PS/2-x64 18.104.22.168_WHQL or simply click the Search field and type in "ETDWare PS/2-x64 22.214.171.124_WHQL". If it exists on your system the ETDWare PS/2-x64 126.96.36.199_WHQL app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ETDWare PS/2-x64 188.8.131.52_WHQL in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ETDWare PS/2-x64 184.108.40.206_WHQL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ETDWare PS/2-x64 220.127.116.11_WHQL.
8. After removing ETDWare PS/2-x64 18.104.22.168_WHQL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ETDWare PS/2-x64 22.214.171.124_WHQL that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ETDWare PS/2-x64 126.96.36.199_WHQL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130