ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL
This page is about ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL from your PCELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. Open here
for more information on ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. You can get more details about ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL at www.emc.com.tw
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL's primary file takes around 1.73 MB (1812264 bytes) and is called ETDCtrl.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL. They take about 10.23 MB (10724376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ETDCtrl.exe (1.73 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.61 MB)
- ETDFingerPositioner.exe (1.53 MB)
- ETDHValueMonitor.exe (2.10 MB)
- ETDMag.exe (81.29 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.65 MB)
This info is about ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL version 126.96.36.199
If you are manually uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL is an application by the software company ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL or simply click the Search field and type in "ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL". If it exists on your system the ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL application will be found automatically. After you click ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL:
- The web site of the program is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL.
8. After removing ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:14:56.223