ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL
This web page is about ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL from your systemELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. You can find out more on ELAN Microelectronic Corp. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL at www.emc.com.tw
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. ETDCtrl.exe is the ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.73 MB (1812264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL. They occupy about 6.59 MB (6914504
bytes) on disk.
- ETDCtrl.exe (1.73 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.61 MB)
- ETDMag.exe (81.29 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.65 MB)
This data is about ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL version 188.8.131.52
When you're planning to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL is a program released by ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL or simply click the Search feature and type in "ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL". If it exists on your system the ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL application will be found very quickly. When you select ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL:
- The software company is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL.
8. After uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 188.8.131.52_WHQL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ETDWare PS/2-X86 184.108.40.206_WHQL that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 220.127.116.11_WHQL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 18.104.22.168_WHQL by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ETDWare PS/2-X86 22.214.171.124_WHQL by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 126.96.36.199_WHQL in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:42:27.290