ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 from your systemELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. You can read more on ELAN Microelectronic Corp. or check for application updates here
. Please open www.emc.com.tw
if you want to read more on ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 on ELAN Microelectronic Corp.'s web page. Usually the ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. ETDCtrl.exe is the ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0's main executable file and it takes circa 1.90 MB (1994536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0. They take 13.53 MB (14182640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ETDAniConf.exe (6.75 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (1.90 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.61 MB)
- ETDMag.exe (81.29 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.65 MB)
The current web page applies to ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 version 10.5.2.0
ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 is a program released by the software company ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0:
- The software company is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0.
8. After uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 10.5.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:23:17.827