ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0
This page is about ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ESRI\ArcExplorer2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0's primary file takes around 1.26 MB (1323008 bytes) and is named ArcExplorer.exe. A way to uninstall ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 from your PC
ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1943723
bytes) on disk:
- ArcExplorer.exe (1.26 MB)
- unwise32.exe (264.50 KB)
- postinstall.exe (341.67 KB)
This web page is about ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 version 2.0
Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESRI ArcExplorer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130