ESI[tronic] 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ESI[tronic] 2.0 from your systemRobert Bosch GmbH
. More information on Robert Bosch GmbH can be seen here
. You can see more info related to ESI[tronic] 2.0 at http://www.ESItronic.com/
. ESI[tronic] 2.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\ESItronic 2.0 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ESI[tronic] 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\ESItronic 2.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. esitronic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 14.41 MB (15106104 bytes) on disk.
ESI[tronic] 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 363.68 MB (381346314
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins005.exe (1.15 MB)
- esirt.exe (123.91 MB)
- esitronic.exe (14.41 MB)
- MultipleInstanceChecker.exe (796.00 KB)
- WibuLicenseImport.exe (152.00 KB)
- firmwareupdate.exe (43.18 MB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (24.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (149.50 KB)
- inkscape.exe (12.77 MB)
- tbadm32.exe (349.77 KB)
- tbchk32.exe (277.77 KB)
- tbkern32.exe (1.92 MB)
- tbmux32.exe (345.77 KB)
- tbserv32.exe (305.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (106.50 KB)
- js.exe (3.23 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (19.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (251.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (78.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (86.50 KB)
- LicenseRepairTool.exe (30.18 MB)
- servicefax.exe (119.58 MB)
The current page applies to ESI[tronic] 2.0 version 11.2.3202
only. You can find here a few links to other ESI[tronic] 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
ESI[tronic] 2.0 is an application marketed by Robert Bosch GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall ESI[tronic] 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ESI[tronic] 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESI[tronic] 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ESI[tronic] 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ESI[tronic] 2.0 application will be found automatically. After you click ESI[tronic] 2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESI[tronic] 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ESI[tronic] 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ESItronic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\ESItronic 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESI[tronic] 2.0.
8. After uninstalling ESI[tronic] 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESI[tronic] 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESI[tronic] 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESI[tronic] 2.0 by Robert Bosch GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that ESI[tronic] 2.0 by Robert Bosch GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESI[tronic] 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 07:30:29.423