ESET Smart Security
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol. s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol. s r. o. can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.94 MB (3084384 bytes) on disk and is called egui.exe.
ESET Smart Security is composed of the following executables which take 7.14 MB (7491864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (74.98 KB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.84 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.87 KB)
- egui.exe (2.94 MB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.29 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
The current page applies to ESET Smart Security version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
ESET Smart Security is a program released by the software company ESET, spol. s r. o.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. After you click ESET Smart Security in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 20:06:42.790