ESET Smart Security
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol. s r.o.
. More data about ESET, spol. s r.o. can be read here
. ESET Smart Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ESET Smart Security's primary file takes about 5.33 MB (5584032 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ESET Smart Security. They occupy about 11.70 MB (12264144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (115.66 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (148.16 KB)
- ecls.exe (384.66 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.98 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (53.66 KB)
- egui.exe (5.33 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.89 MB)
- eOPPFrame.exe (174.66 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.77 MB)
This web page is about ESET Smart Security version 9.0.376.2
alone. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application released by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET Smart Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security app will be found automatically. When you click ESET Smart Security in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:15:14.327