ESET Smart Security
This page is about ESET Smart Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET Smart Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ESET Smart Security. They take about 11.48 MB (12039224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.04 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
This info is about ESET Smart Security version 6.0.316.3
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET Smart Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security application will be found very quickly. When you select ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:22:01.400