ESET Smart Security
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more info on ESET spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Smart Security program is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 65.98 KB (67568 bytes) on disk and is named callmsi.exe.
The executable files below are part of ESET Smart Security. They take an average of 5.72 MB (5993936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.98 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (53.41 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.91 KB)
- egui.exe (2.59 MB)
- eh64.exe (17.72 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (22.75 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (943.09 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.06 MB)
- ekrn.exe (718.71 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET Smart Security version 4.0.467.0
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application marketed by ESET spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security program will be found very quickly. After you select ESET Smart Security in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 22:06:55.833