ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled callmsi.exe and it has a size of 65.98 KB (67568 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.68 MB (5956320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.98 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (53.41 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.91 KB)
- egui.exe (2.57 MB)
- eh64.exe (17.72 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (22.75 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (943.07 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.05 MB)
- ekrn.exe (714.69 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.437.0
only. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2.70.39.torrent
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0.684.torrent
Additional registry values that you should delete:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:16:13.113