ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol. s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol. s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 68.53 KB (70176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 8.94 MB (9375976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (68.53 KB)
- CertImporter-1409.exe (169.63 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (45.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (42.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.85 MB)
- eh64.exe (25.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.79 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- CertImporter-1409.exe (147.63 KB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program marketed by ESET, spol. s r. o.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r. o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-31 03:18:36.047