ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerEset spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Eset spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.94 MB (2029640 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.21 MB (5459754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.94 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (714.69 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (650.31 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (883.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.432.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by Eset spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by Eset spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by Eset spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:00:31.363