ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol. s r.o.
. Go over here
for more information on ESET, spol. s r.o.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named egui.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3117344 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.98 MB (7317512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.01 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (54.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.87 KB)
- egui.exe (2.97 MB)
- ekrn.exe (891.74 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.30 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
This data is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:25:19.320