ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Programmi\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.12 MB (2219184 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.57 MB (5840760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.94 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.12 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.80 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.16 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (686.55 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 09:17:50.457