ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol. s r.o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol. s r.o. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 5.33 MB (5584032 bytes) on disk and is called egui.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 11.38 MB (11933072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (115.66 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (384.66 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.98 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (53.66 KB)
- egui.exe (5.33 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.89 MB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.77 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 9.0.381.2
only. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:33:43.850