ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk and is called callmsi.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.85 MB (11379880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.03 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.43 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
This data is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6.0.302.8
alone. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:01:02.833