ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
where you can read more on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's primary file takes about 65.48 KB (67056 bytes) and its name is callmsi.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.34 MB (6651576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.48 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (57.91 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (58.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.71 MB)
- eh64.exe (18.72 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.34 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (978.78 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:25:15.690