ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More information about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's primary file takes about 4.87 MB (5111160 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 13.71 MB (14370920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (372.46 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:39:05.190